Limited Qty In Stock: 4. Purchase not guaranteed until completed.
- A colorful guide covering the basics of replacing a traditional lawn with a wide variety of easy-care, no-mow, drought-tolerant, money-saving options that will appeal to today’s busy, eco-conscious homeowner.
- Homeowners spend billions of hours—and dollars—watering, mowing, and maintaining their lawns. You don’t have to be one of them. Free yourself with Lawn Gone!, a colorful, accessible guide to the basics of replacing a traditional lawn with a wide variety of easy-care, no-mow, low-water, money-saving options. It includes:
- • alternative grasses that seldom (or never) need mowing
- • drought-tolerant, eco-friendly landscapes
- • regional plant recommendations for all parts of the country
- • artificial turf that looks like the real thing
- • step-by-step lawn-removal methods
- • strategies for dealing with neighbors and HOAs
- • ways to minimize your lawn if you’re not ready to go all the way
- Whether you’re a beginner or expert gardener, green thumb or black, Lawn Gone! provides realistic choices, achievable plans, and simple instructions for renovating your yard from start to finish.